Well, here goes. I'm a blogger. I really never intended on being a blogger. Why, you ask? Well, for one thing, I rarely finish things that I start. It's a terrible characteristic that I possess. You should see my kids' scrapbooks. Mia is only 9 months old, Ethan has only just come home from the hospital and Ella Kate is fresh out of the womb. Sad, but true.
I have found that I love reading other's blogs. I love seeing and reading about how other people live. I don't even mind reading about people that I don't even know! Once again, sad, but true.
Well, I can't guarantee that this will be the most exciting and riveting blog you have ever read. However, I will say that I have three kids who will keep you quite entertained. Mia will surprise you with her deep thoughts, Ethan will crack you up with his crazy antics and quirky little habits, and sweet Ella Kate will just make you smile with her toothy grin and chubby cheeks.
So, here's to blogging. Maybe I'll be here again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment