I've been looking at these storage bins for months but didn't want to pay what Target was asking for them. On Saturday they were on MAJOR sale! Ahhhh, organization at last. Now if only I can get my hands on a labeler...
I was going to say... tell the YOUNGER PS Minister at church you would like to see one at work and decided if to invest... use it then just buy replacement tape!
Been there done that....same shelves (on sale a couple months ago) and yes, I am a labeler. Love my lable maker. you should totally get one. The bins are great until your children decide to play garbage man and dump all the contents into the "landfill" which always happens to be in an inconvienient place (such as their bed)............
So when do we see a photo of YOUR organizer? I don't care about the labels. I just want to see you using the bins! Tell me if you see them on sale again. We need two or three of them!! :) ~Sabrina
Okay, I was just informed by someone who knows that the photo IS your organizer! (Toys were recognized!) So...I'm impressed! Just one question...is it STILL that organized? ~Sabrina
5 comments:
Splurge and buy a labeler. They are the best thing ever! You'll never believe how many things you can find to use it on! If not, you can borrow mine!
I was going to say... tell the YOUNGER PS Minister at church you would like to see one at work and decided if to invest... use it then just buy replacement tape!
But you did not hear it from me!
Been there done that....same shelves (on sale a couple months ago) and yes, I am a labeler. Love my lable maker. you should totally get one. The bins are great until your children decide to play garbage man and dump all the contents into the "landfill" which always happens to be in an inconvienient place (such as their bed)............
So when do we see a photo of YOUR organizer? I don't care about the labels. I just want to see you using the bins! Tell me if you see them on sale again. We need two or three of them!! :) ~Sabrina
Okay, I was just informed by someone who knows that the photo IS your organizer! (Toys were recognized!) So...I'm impressed! Just one question...is it STILL that organized? ~Sabrina
Post a Comment