Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Up With the Purple...


Up with the purple, the gold and the white. I'm singing that for you in case you can't hear it. Our trip to Texas ended with a drive up to Belton, TX (in between Austin and Waco) to see some very dear friends and our alma mater, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor. What a feeling to drive into Belton and immediately feel at home. We loved our visit!!

Mike and Melanie were gracious to let us stay a couple of days in their home with their two boys, Liam and Noah. Our kids played and loved each other as if they had known each other for years. They had a blast riding on the boys' new John Deere tractor and gator. We grilled out and even built a fire and made smores. It was so hard to leave; I'm ready to go back now. Here are some cute pics of the kids playing.

2 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

I am so glad you're home. I've missed you blogging. Don't they have the internet in Texas?

Enjoying Life Together said...

Ah, good ol' UMHB! Thanks for the photo! It will always be like HOME when I see it. Love those college days... ~Sabrina