I couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging the fact that I have four of the best Valentine's in the world. Let me tell you why I love each one of them...

My Mia Ellen: She greets me each day with a smile and since I can remember has not gone a single day (no exaggeration) without drawing me a picture or making me a card. She is the most thoughtful and considerate child I have ever met. I love you, sweet girl!

My Ethan Shawn: Ethan is one of those guys that does not give out love easily, but once you have it (and I do!) you have it! Ethan makes me laugh all day long and if you want to meet a boy that has passion....well, check out this grin. Ethan is passionate about life but mostly about rockets and peanut butter honey sandwiches. You're my Valentine, Ethan Shawn!

My yummy Ella Kate: You are the sweetest baby e-ver. I love your kisses and your squinched up nose smile. Your blue eyes looking out from your too long bangs make me melt. I love how you dance to any song (even elevator music) and how you light up when I walk in the room. Thank you for a wonderful year and for making being your mommy easy. I love you my Katie bug!

My Shawny: I have had the honor of being your Valentine 18 times and it just keeps getting better every year. Not only did you start your second year of law school this week, go to your full-time job every day, but you found time to get me FIVE Valentine's cards. (Notice girls that there are letters in each one of them) Thank you for the fun search all over the house for these and for all of the fun gift cards that came with each one (a trip to Starbuck's w/a friend, a massage during Gray's Anatomy, a big fat cheesey pizza at Samboli's when I stop nursing, and movie tickets for a date with my honey). I honestly don't know if I have even found all of the cards because that's just how my man is. I know why our children are so thoughtful, passionate, and sweet.....it's because of you. I love you and thank you for being my Valentine.
Okay, it's 10:10 and I want to add that there were 7 cards and a box of Godiva Truffles. YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment