Thursday, February 21, 2008

WHERE IN THE WORLD....

IS MY CAMERA???? I have so many cute things I could be blogging, but seriously can't find my camera that I just used on Tuesday morning.

I have offered two whole quarters to any child finding my camera (or their Daddy's keys...which is a whole other story) and still no luck. I know it's in this house somewhere and my house is fairly clean. Shawn's car keys are missing and he never loses anything. What is going on here???

Maybe Mr. Funk who has infected our house (and several of our friends' houses) not only gives the flu, but perhaps he takes keys and cameras also.

Mr. Funk, we're done with you. LEAVE (but please put my camera and Shawn's keys on the desk on your way out)!!

3 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Look under the driver's seat of your car. That's where we found my dear hubby's set of van keys, his Palm and our checkbook just a few days ago! ~Sabrina

Ellna Kotz said...

I know what happened. Zimper came back and took them to Santa. Gram

Shawn said...

I bet Daddy found it....what a stud!

-Daddy