OKAY YA'LL (using my best Southeast TX girl accent)
this is my new favorite treat.
It's no BlueBell, but friends, this measly
140 calories and 3 grams of fiber pack a yummy punch.
The kids and I discovered the mint today...oh mercy.
Even Shawn, the self-proclaimed ice cream sandwich connoisseur,
says they are "kickin like chicken."
If you need a guilt-free treat, grab you some Skinny Cow.


this is my new favorite treat.
It's no BlueBell, but friends, this measly
140 calories and 3 grams of fiber pack a yummy punch.
The kids and I discovered the mint today...oh mercy.
Even Shawn, the self-proclaimed ice cream sandwich connoisseur,
says they are "kickin like chicken."
If you need a guilt-free treat, grab you some Skinny Cow.
3 comments:
These really are good...especially if you eat 2 or 3 at a time.
-Shawn
My family has been friends with the skinny cow for some time now although I have never tried the mint.........and by the way, Shawn, if you eat 2 or 3 you have to drop the "skinny" and just call them "cow" :)
moo
-shawn
Post a Comment