Yesterday was my boys' first day of soccer practice.
Boy #1 - Coach Shawn
Bless his devoted little daddy heart, he's never played a day of soccer in his life (unless you count that whole intramural day in college, but I don't think we will).
He was FANTASTIC with the kiddos.
Boy #1 - Coach Shawn
Bless his devoted little daddy heart, he's never played a day of soccer in his life (unless you count that whole intramural day in college, but I don't think we will).
He was FANTASTIC with the kiddos.
Boy #2 - My Ethan Shawn
He is concentrating on not letting his "puppy" get off the "leash."
I am thinking, "why are you choosing now to be so obedient? Kick the fire out of that ball and catch up with the other kids!" What I am actually saying, "Great job, Ethan! You are really doing a great job of keeping that puppy on a leash."
2 comments:
Every dad needs this experience at least once....it is one they both won't forget! Fun times, yes fun times...
That pic of Ethan yelling cracks me up. :)
-Daddy
Post a Comment