Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SAY CHEESE!!

We've had a week of cheese and so far so good. I've been on poop patrol since last Monday, and other than a stomach virus (yes, another illness!) we seem to be doing well. Dr. says we can start putting one tablespoon at a time of cow's milk in little E.K.'s cup.

I, on the other hand, am putting myself back on the no dairy diet so that I do not balloon up as big as a house. I have little to no self-control when it comes to cheese; however, I'm reserving the right to eat cheese on special occasions and if I have a no good very bad day. Also, if I'm in Texas, I will eat chile con queso. It's the law.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

You eat that cheese, cute girl!

Heather, you get cheese too.

-Daddy/shawn

Ashley said...

A day without cheese is a... TERRIBLE, Horrible, NO GOOD, Very Bad Day!!!!

We LOVE CHEESE!