Saturday, April 26, 2008

GAME DAY...Take 3!

Folks, if you wonder if God is still in the business of answering prayer...
Take a look at that fuzzy headed #7!
(by the way, I was #7 and green when I played in the 2nd grade)
I prayed this morning that God would give Ethan courage to take the field
and after the first quarter he just walked right out with a smile on his face.

High five, Coach!
Gooo Scapers!

This sweet little girl said, "you want to hold hands?"
Ethan said, "sure!" She knew he was nervous.

Sorry Purple team...you got smoked. Total shut-out.

Nope, he's not asleep!
Just saying "peanut butter" for his picture



Ethan's choice for lunch. He picks "Snoozies!"
Here we come ice cream and fried oreos!
Thank you, Lord for working even in the little things.

3 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Good job, Ethan! We love you. ~Your NC cousins

Big Nanny said...

I would join that soccer team if you took me out for fried oreos after every game.

Nicole @ Four Real said...

I am so glad to hear it Heather! It must be the swimming lessons that gave him the courage! I mean really, he is not gonna let some little twirp that jumps in trying to drown himself show him up! :) We will be there on Wednesday!