The Hanks family spent the evening at the rodeo Thursday.
Some sweet friends of ours had tickets they were not using, so we thought we'd give the kids a new Tennessee type experience. The kids had a great time and cried when it was time to leave. Shawn's face speaks volumes about how he was feeling about a long day at work and then a long evening of chasing a 14 month old around the Expo center.
Mia and Ethan both enjoyed a new cowgirl hat and a light "saver."
I really had a great time observing all the high school girls enter the restroom dressed modestly and quickly emerge wearing clothes that their mamas certainly had not approved. I had no idea the rodeo was such a happenin' place. Only in TN!
Giddy up!!
Some sweet friends of ours had tickets they were not using, so we thought we'd give the kids a new Tennessee type experience. The kids had a great time and cried when it was time to leave. Shawn's face speaks volumes about how he was feeling about a long day at work and then a long evening of chasing a 14 month old around the Expo center.
Mia and Ethan both enjoyed a new cowgirl hat and a light "saver."
I really had a great time observing all the high school girls enter the restroom dressed modestly and quickly emerge wearing clothes that their mamas certainly had not approved. I had no idea the rodeo was such a happenin' place. Only in TN!
Giddy up!!
1 comment:
I had more fun than that face shows....
-daddy/shawn
Post a Comment