Little known fact about our toddlers (#2 and #3),
they click their tongues for "yes."
Oh, they know how to say the word and sign it, but choose to click it.
Shawn thinks they may be candidates for the remake of the 80's show "V."
Also, the cute little toddler crayons...you know, the ones made for toddlers?
Well, they apparently taste great.
they click their tongues for "yes."
Oh, they know how to say the word and sign it, but choose to click it.
Shawn thinks they may be candidates for the remake of the 80's show "V."
Also, the cute little toddler crayons...you know, the ones made for toddlers?
Well, they apparently taste great.
3 comments:
Ooh, I just love that princess!! We bonded on Sunday thanks to my dangly earrings. And after attempting a coloring session in Sunday school, I have noticed that eating crayons is a favorite pasttime of hers.
Those chubby cheeks are yummy! The clicks are hilarios. I love that sweet little voice. And it is so funny, because just yesterday I discovered that Silas gives you a kiss if you ask him to say 'i love you'.
That is adorable! The quirkiness of little ones - keeps you on your toes!
Post a Comment