I woke up this morning dreaming about something very nauseating only to learn that I actually was severely nauseated.
Folks....food poisoning...it's a beast.
Between 6:45 am and 11:00 am I managed to heave my insides out no less than 12 times. Violent, my kids thought someone was hurting me, heaves.
Shawn stayed home for a couple of hours until I could speak in complete sentences, and then he had to run to the office. He made it back in time to get EK up from nap time and rush the kids off to the pool.
Death warmed over...that's how I look and feel. I am thankful that I'm out of the bed at 5:22 pm and have hopefully completed the mission of turning my insides out.
I'll get back to you in two weeks when I decide to eat again.
*edited at 5:25 to say: Don't even think about asking the question that is going through your heads...it's not possible.
3 comments:
Oh sweet Heather! All things are possible! Just had to be the voice of reason for you! Ha Ha! Trust me I KNOW!!! Hope you feel better soon!
Not possible you say? I've got 2 words for you. Nicole.Chapek.
Hope you feel better soon! I've been there, done that and you're right. It's a beast.
Yes, that was the question that popped in my mind...thanks for the clarification. Where did you eat? What did you eat? Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment