My Mom
Ethan dictated this to his Sunday school teacher on mother's day.
At least he got the age right...
My Mom's name is "Ms. Mommy."
She has "blue" eyes and "brown" hair.
She is "26" years old.
She is "5" feet tall and weighs "20 90 90" pounds.
She is very pretty when she wears "a dress."
Her favorite color is "green and blue."
My mom hates to clean the "play room."
She gets mad when "I do bad stuff to Mia."
She is happy when "I don't do anything bad to her."
I like it when she cooks "peanut butter and honey."
I like it when she plays "ring around the rosie" with me.
I love my mom because "she makes the best food."
Ethan dictated this to his Sunday school teacher on mother's day.
At least he got the age right...
My Mom's name is "Ms. Mommy."
She has "blue" eyes and "brown" hair.
She is "26" years old.
She is "5" feet tall and weighs "20 90 90" pounds.
She is very pretty when she wears "a dress."
Her favorite color is "green and blue."
My mom hates to clean the "play room."
She gets mad when "I do bad stuff to Mia."
She is happy when "I don't do anything bad to her."
I like it when she cooks "peanut butter and honey."
I like it when she plays "ring around the rosie" with me.
I love my mom because "she makes the best food."
5 comments:
that is great!
-Daddy
He should pull that one out just after he slams a door. Maybe Mom will forget why she's upset with him. :) ~Aunt S
Yeah, you make all that fancy Rachel Ray and Giada food and he loves the peanut butter and honey...he's my kinda boy:)
Wow, who wouldn't want to be 26 years old, 5 feet tall, and weigh 90 pounds?! (I'm assuming he settled on 90, not 20+90+90!)
Very funny ethan:)
Love Hannah
Post a Comment