Mia attended her first (of many, I'm sure) summer dance camps. This was an intense week long camp that went from 9-3 everyday. This was a great opportunity for her to try different dance styles and to see how she handles a 9-3 schedule. She did a great job and had a fantastic time. I'm relieved to know that she still loves all things ballet. And her teacher told me today that she has a beautiful toe point. (proud Mama smile)
Here are a few pics from the week:
Here are a few pics from the week:
to perform for the parents. Tummy troubles every morning
before camp started because of her little nervous tummy.
You might think she's wearing really dark nude tights...oh no her legs are red with a rash, poor baby has had Fifth's Disease all week. Well, apparently she had it all last week
and showed no symptoms other than a stuffy nose. Anyway, she went to camp this week with
the most horrendous rash I have ever seen. (not contagious once you get the rash).
She was such a trooper about it and never complained. I would have worn a snow suit to dance in every day!
She came home one day and said, "Hey Mom? You know how I'm not allowed to watch High School Musical? WELL, GUESS WHAT WE'RE DANCIN TO!" (snicker snicker and sassy face)
You can't tell from the picture but they
do like watching big sis dance.
P.S. Don't worry Kyla, your interpretive dance video is being saved for a rainy day. And it's good, trust me.
1 comment:
So sweet. I love how her little hands are clenched in her lap in that first picture. Good for her for working through her nerves. :)
Post a Comment