Ethan: "Mama, I need free [3] things on me. Can you help me?"
Me: "Sure Bud, what do you need?"
Ethan: "I need my pirate vest, my train hat and my goggles."
(I assist him in adorning himself with said items)
Ethan: "LOOKIN GOOD!"
Me: "Sure Bud, what do you need?"
Ethan: "I need my pirate vest, my train hat and my goggles."
(I assist him in adorning himself with said items)
Ethan: "LOOKIN GOOD!"
6 comments:
We all need that sort of confidence!
I'd love to know what jumps into their little minds to make them do such things... so cute.
My husband put on almost this exact same outfit a few years ago. I'm not even kidding.
Awesome picture! : )
Ethan, you are one cool dude! And I sure like that shirt (oh, the memories). How big are you now? You and your cousin, Brock, need to spend some time together...just the boys. I love you! ~Aunt Sabrina
I love the thumbs ups, and I love the new background!
You are a cool little boy. You have to be cool because you are Grammy's grandson.
I love you,
Grammy
Post a Comment