Friday, July 4, 2008

It Just Ain't the 4th without...

Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding
By Paula Deen (of course)



It's a good thing we had the squash cause this is not exactly heart healthy.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

We make this banana too and it YUMMY!! Certainly not the average banana pudding!
Robyn

Big Nanny said...

I could not even bring myself to comment on that last dish about squash...I just had to look the other way. But this dish, it looks delightful. I had Teresa W.'s banana pudding last night and I think it's the best. If you would like me to do a comparison taste test then you will need to bring me a bowl of this on Sunday morning.

The Rivers Family said...

This is the only banana pudding I make....I have to use good 'ole vanilla wafers. I can't bring myself to use the chess cookies....

Teresa said...

I think this recipe is pretty simliar to the one I use.

It was awfully nice of Big Nanny to offer the taste test though. She's always so generous to think of others, isn't she?

Kyla said...

HOW CAN THE CARPENTERS GET OUR HANDS ON SOME OF THIS "NANNA PUDIN"?
per chris

Erin said...

Yes, that recipe is the best! The chessmen cookies just make it when the bottoms are soft and the tops are crispy. :)