Look at y'all in your official Depper Still conference t-shirts! So cute!
I just received an email stating that I just got kicked out of my girlfriend group for pyramiding with another group. You're going to have to make it the fab six now. Which isn't as catchy. Sorry!
Did that bring back memories of Remschel (Remchel?) Hall? Sorry I don't know how to spell it. I was a Burt Hall and Stribling Hall girl myself! :) ~S
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at y'all in your official Depper Still conference t-shirts! So cute!
I just received an email stating that I just got kicked out of my girlfriend group for pyramiding with another group. You're going to have to make it the fab six now. Which isn't as catchy. Sorry!
Did that bring back memories of Remschel (Remchel?) Hall? Sorry I don't know how to spell it. I was a Burt Hall and Stribling Hall girl myself! :) ~S
Post a Comment