Tuesday, August 19, 2008

18 Months

Happy 18 months E.K.!Starting off her morning eating cinnamon toast
in a big girl chair
wearing her new fall shoes, of course.

Here's my sticker for being sweet at my dr. appointment.
I should have kicked them for telling me I was off the chart in weight.
30 inches tall and 31 pounds
I'm just big boned y'all.

3 comments:

Big Nanny said...

Brianna's shoe addiction started very early as well and you will be dealing with this girl and her many shoes for many years to come. When Brianna was 3 years old and we would walk into Walmart she would say I just need to look at the shoes. Not the toys, the shoes.

Boomama just announced the winners and it wasn't me and it wasn't you.

Tonya Lee said...

Happy 18 EK. I think you are just perfect. In fact, I have a cute little curly headed boy that you could groom to support your shoe habit. Just become a great cook like your mommy, and he'll love you forever!

Bus Man said...

That's quite a snack you got there!! Happy 18 EK!!