My First Time Out
by Ella Kate
I stood up in my high chair when Mommy told me 2 times to sit down.
Now I have to sit on this bench for 1 minute.

As you can see I'm pretty torn up about this.
I wonder if I get snacks in time out.

Mommy reminding me after one minute why I'm in time out.
Oh yea, I remember.

Mommy telling me that I have to obey Mommy and Daddy
the FIRST TIME.
I think grabbing this finger is funny and cute.

Okay okay, you can have a kiss.
Now, where's my snack?
9 comments:
Wow! Mason has had his first, second, and third time outs over the last few days, and I looked like I was wrestling a crocodile just trying to hold him there! Sweet Ella Kate...surely she obeys all the time. You just needed some good blog material!!
Too cute Heather! Our house rules for Taylor still say to obey Mommy and Daddy the first time. Hummmmm. Maybe I should rethink my strategy.
Heather, I love that child. Her sweet face, how could you bear to punish her (not that she looks too torn up about it!)?
BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!!
I would have made her time out at the local Dairy Queen or Sonic.
Love You Ella Kate
Pop
That first picture of her sitting there without a care in the world was enough to start my day off with a laugh. I really dont how you held firm. I would think it is hard to discipline a child with ruffles on their bum.
So who was the photographer? Mia and Ethan laughing at EK's first time out? :)
You're cute even in time out, Ella Kate! I love you! ~Aunt S
Aww, what a stinker! Cami once voluntarily put herself in the naughty chair so I would stop combing her hair.
Heather,
Got the link to your blog from Melanie's and have loved seeing your adorable family. Ella Kate is my kind of gal - snacks first!!!
She seems to have learned her lesson!
Natalie (Till) Briggs
Amazing photoes! Good light and great story! Lovely girl and clever mama! :)
Post a Comment