Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Boyfriend's Back!

Look who was home for bath time on a Tuesday night
for the first time in two years!
After an agonizing month in much prayer over
God's plan for Shawn and our family, Shawn has
decided to leave law school.
This was an excruciatingly difficult decision on so many levels,
but God is good all the time and He was faithful to answer prayer
in a very audible way.
Without giving you all the boring details,
the payoff of school just wasn't worth the investment.
So, my boyfriend's back and we couldn't be more excited about it.

(O.k. so he's really out with some buddies at a movie right now, but that's alright
cause I just finished off the Bluebell without him.)
Sweet dreams and good night!

6 comments:

Big Nanny said...

I'm so glad your boyfriends back! When I saw his post the other day I really wanted to leave a comment that said QUIT, QUIT NOW! because your babies won't be babies 4ever. But I didn't and I'm really glad to know that Mr. Welcome Center Man now has Tuesdays free in case the welcome center team needs to plan a meeting on that night. Thanks for the info.

Alicia (dna) said...

I agree with Big Nanny. Law school will always be there...your children won't always be.

However, I know that this was a tough decision and I'm glad God answered and gave you very clear direction.

Blessings to you!

Enjoying Life Together said...

So...do you only bathe your kids on Tuesday nights? Just curious... Glad to hear the decision has been made. Love you all! ~S

Sumer said...

I am so happy for you, Heather! I am sure that was a really hard decision, but what a relief.

Melissa Lee said...

Sheesh...You could have saved yourself a lot of heartache and just called me.

I coulda told you this YYEEAARRSSSS ago. :)

Melissa

Kyla said...

WOW! You are really gonna miss your t.v. shos...JUST KIDDING!!!! I am happy for you my friend. You are so great to go with what God wants for your family no matter what!