First of all, Yeah Team USA for winning the silver
last night and for stressing me out beyond comprehension.
I would love to have about an ounce of their muscle definition and talent.
But alas, I can't do a cart wheel, would throw up after doing the uneven bars,
and I'm pretty sure dramamine
is considered a banned substance by the International Olympic Committee.

Secondly,
last night and for stressing me out beyond comprehension.
I would love to have about an ounce of their muscle definition and talent.
But alas, I can't do a cart wheel, would throw up after doing the uneven bars,
and I'm pretty sure dramamine
is considered a banned substance by the International Olympic Committee.

Secondly,I get that these girls are AMAZING gymnasts.
I even get that their families lives were probably threatened
with prison, starvation, or whathaveyou if they did not win.
BUT...I'm a rule follower to the nth degree (I have no idea what the nth degree is
but my mom used to say that a lot.)
If all of these girls are at least 16 (which is the rule according to the IOC),
then I'm really great at calculus and have amazing depth perception.
There ain't no way that tiny baby on the end is a day over 12 or even 10.
I even get that their families lives were probably threatened
with prison, starvation, or whathaveyou if they did not win.
BUT...I'm a rule follower to the nth degree (I have no idea what the nth degree is
but my mom used to say that a lot.)
If all of these girls are at least 16 (which is the rule according to the IOC),
then I'm really great at calculus and have amazing depth perception.
There ain't no way that tiny baby on the end is a day over 12 or even 10.
6 comments:
Amen! I thought she couldn't be a day older than our shrimpboat, Presley!!
I hear ya sister! I kept thinking the same thing. How do they get away with it? I probably don't want to know!
Keep on preachin' sista! I was saying the same thing last night.
She probably has no idea how old she is anyway. Since they take them away from their parents at 3 years old to begin training them for this purpose.
SCARY!
That's what I thought, too! I heard them say that her age was verified by her passport, but by who...China?! Also, why are they so skinny? I prefer the musclular Americans. :)
Amen Sister!
Post a Comment