I really like a new cleaning product and
here's one for your garbage disposal.
Have you ever seen how gross those things get on the inside?
Well, fear no more! Plink your sink twice a week,
and your dirty disposal days are over.
It has also left a nice citrus smell in my kitchen.
here's one for your garbage disposal.
Have you ever seen how gross those things get on the inside?
Well, fear no more! Plink your sink twice a week,
and your dirty disposal days are over.
It has also left a nice citrus smell in my kitchen.
1 comment:
Very informative my little Mary Hardin Baylor Graduate.
Now then.
WHERE'S THE LATEST ANTICS AND COOL PICS OF MY BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN?
Sorry sweetie, It's your blog.
And I love you.
I just usually pour clorox in our sink after your brother and I are finish cleaning the fish and crabs that we catch.
Psst...Gran thinks we clean them outside so don't tell her.
Love U
Dad/Pop
Post a Comment