Note to self: If I can't find E.K., she might be texting her peeps in the bathtub.
These are some of Mia's old shoes that Ella Kate found. She wore them so long (2 sizes too big) that she had blisters all around her ankles. That is what you call sacrifice for style folks.
Yep, she's definitly related TO A TEXAN....SO yall be sweet to my ANGEL......Little girl texans have be known to eat barbwire.......oh i forgot my comment ask Ehtan I think he may know.
Ok - that is the funniest thing I have seen in a while - why do my kids just scream and yell instead of being creatively quiet like EK! Oh I forgot - they are boys and only have one speed - FAST!!! Too cute
11 comments:
cutie....
-daddy
Cami was just saying that she got the funniest text from E.K!
Gotta love a girly girl!
It is all about sacrifices!
I know how she feels. I hide in the bathroom- A LOT! Please don't tell Jon!
Wish I had jets in my garden tub. :)
Nice picture. I can totally relate. I've used the bathtub as a short term babysitter on more than one occasion myself.
Wow, smart girl...she must know that she only has a few more weeks until Labor Day after which white shoes are banned!
Watch out, Ella Kate! Uncle Brent likes to grill chubby legs like yours. :) We love you!! ~Aunt Sabrina
Too Cute! I can totally relate to the "pain for fashion" mantra.
I think you need to start hiding those white shoes because we are just weeks away from the white deadline.
Yep, she's definitly related TO A TEXAN....SO yall be sweet to my ANGEL......Little girl texans have be known to eat barbwire.......oh i forgot my comment ask Ehtan I think he may know.
Ok - that is the funniest thing I have seen in a while - why do my kids just scream and yell instead of being creatively quiet like EK! Oh I forgot - they are boys and only have one speed - FAST!!! Too cute
Post a Comment