I got nothin. Nada, zero, zilch.
Busy week with the start of school and I don't have my groove down yet with homeschooling. Still trying to figure out how to home school, clean house AND shower all in the same day. I can only fit two of those things in. I'm sure it will just take some time (right?).
I just over cooked chocolate chips in a double boiler. There's really nothing more frustrating than ruining an entire large bag of chocolate chips. So, I'll be back at Publix before the night is over. I'm chocolate coating pretzels for the launch of our new class, FUEL, tomorrow evening.
Hmmmm, yep that's it.
I'll try again later.
4 comments:
Nope. You'll only get 2 done a day. You skip the shower on the days you don't go anywhere so you can clean house. You shower on the days you have to go somewhere but you don't get any house cleaning done. :) Love ya! ~S P.S. I'm smiling at the fact that (for a change) your house may not look like it could be in a magazine at any given time. (Ha!Ha!)
I have also had trouble keeping all my balls in the air this week. I will pray that both of us can settle into the new routines better next week!
And I knew FUEL was the right decision for us...I am excited about choc. covered pretzels!
I know the feeling. Shower? I think the shower gets more showers all week than I do in a month! Remembering...Mary and Martha. It's just putting it into practice that is tricky! Chocalate covered pretzels sounds yummy...when shall I come and enjoy. Hee hee:)) !!!
If it makes you feel better I only got to shower yesterday because my sis-in-law came over with her infant, and they watched Cami while I showered. We have to take turns. She only gets to shower when I come over and watch the girls after work. It's a sad, sad life that men never fully understand.
Post a Comment