Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Ponytail



5 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

EK, you are such a sweet girl...and getting so big! I wish we could have seen you while we were all in Texas. I can't wait to get my arms around you at Christmas!! Tell your daddy to go buy you a Buzz outfit too. :)

I love you!
~Aunt Sabrina

Tonya Lee said...

OH, this is such a big day. I TOTALLY get it. What a cute scrapbook page that would make, I'm just saying...

Roger aka POP said...

THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY.

Is she Miss Busy Light Year.

Love you Ella Kate.

Please come back to Texas SOON!

Love
Pop

Mel said...

So cute!!!!! She is such a big girl now - she loves shoes and now is in the world of designer hair - love the front swoop instead of the slick back my mom used to do!

Anonymous said...

How did you end up with all these blonde-headed children? What a cutie. Love you EK!