Beautiful Baby Girl.Love You Ella Kate.Pop
Cute! Heather, your kiddos are precious!Angie
And that is why you have boys- way to go Ethan. Mommy and Daddy will rest easier knowing you're there to take care of little sis!PS: How sad is it that I watch 20 second videos on your blog just to hear your voice, sniff sniff. I miss you!
Cmai kept saying, "mommy more." See just watches E.K. ans smiles so big!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful Baby Girl.
Love You Ella Kate.
Pop
Cute! Heather, your kiddos are precious!
Angie
And that is why you have boys- way to go Ethan. Mommy and Daddy will rest easier knowing you're there to take care of little sis!
PS: How sad is it that I watch 20 second videos on your blog just to hear your voice, sniff sniff. I miss you!
Cmai kept saying, "mommy more." See just watches E.K. ans smiles so big!
Post a Comment