Big Nanny informed everyone this week of a little organization known as the "Hair Bow Mafia." Now, while I dabble in the "organized hair bow crime family," I am hardly a boss. If we've got a bow that matches, great...if not, a ponytail it is.
However, we were hanging with the Hair Bow Mafia Boss yesterday,
and the pressure was on to work some magic.
Big Nanny, I submit to you Exhibit A: the "boss bow."
Notice how it covers the majority of E.K.'s head.
The boss approved.
However, we were hanging with the Hair Bow Mafia Boss yesterday,
and the pressure was on to work some magic.
Big Nanny, I submit to you Exhibit A: the "boss bow."
Notice how it covers the majority of E.K.'s head.
The boss approved.
Exhibit B: Big girl bow.
One must be careful to not exceed the head-to-bow ratio.
It's a "no-no" in the kindergarten world.
4 comments:
If you keep this up the hair bow mafia will have you a laminated boss membership card in no time.
Hey Heather...I hopped on over here after getting off facebook to check on your site. I am going to add you to my side bar so I can keep up! I am on blogger much more than anything else....most everything else is blocked at school and we don't have internet at the house yet!
It was nice chatting with you tonight! Hope to keep hearing from you!
Ang
I thought the Daddy bow that was published while you were away with the your posse was beautiful.
Heather did I ever tell you that you have the most beautiful babies?
Love
Dad/Pop
I love the bows. My sweet girls. I miss you. Love you, Gran
Post a Comment