Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bowling Hanks Style


We took the kids bowling a couple of weeks ago and had a blast.
Here are some pics of all the fun.
Ethan loved bowling. It's definitely different than on the Wii.

Hmm, these balls look like giant pieces of candy.
Which shall I eat first?




Ella Kate was determined to carry her own ball.

Ella Kate got her very own ramp to bowl her ball down.

Ethan gets a strike!

Mia gets a strike!

5 comments:

Shawn said...

Cuties....Mia is way too big.

-daddy

Erin said...

Love the bowling shoes on EK!

Tonya Lee said...

I love how EK is looking up to Mia in the last photo. So sweet! I think bowling can be a "field trip Friday"- balls and ramps in science! That is going to be PE teacher Daddy's first unit!

Anonymous said...

They are all painfully cute. I want to eat EK up with all that sweetness. I can't wait to see them again!

Roger aka POP said...

Did anyone sing the "Gutter Ball Song"?
Song: produced by the Hanks Family Five.

Those are bowling shoes?

Love
Pop