Ok. It's official. Both my eldest and youngest daughters are out of their minds!!!! My children never did these weird things.(At least not to my knowledge.) Love, Gran
Ella Kate and Jackson could probably get into some good mischief too. He also puts food between his toes. Totally gross!! I will check into the looney bin with you.
7 comments:
You're much more patient than me, my friend!
Ok. It's official. Both my eldest and youngest daughters are out of their minds!!!! My children never did these weird things.(At least not to my knowledge.) Love, Gran
Yep, Miss Ella Kate is still beautiful even when painted up.
Peace Out Baby Girl.
Guess she'll be needing more arts & crafts supplies from Pop.
Love
Pop
She and Cami are so much alike it's frightening.
The "peace out" had me laughing out loud! And thank goodness for stain remover...it is washable paint, right?!
Oh.Dear.Me.
I may have said this before, but I hope she and Rhett never get together. It would surely be bad news all around :)
Ella Kate and Jackson could probably get into some good mischief too. He also puts food between his toes. Totally gross!! I will check into the looney bin with you.
Post a Comment