Lamentations 3:22-23
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I am reminded this morning that even when I have a day like Ethan had yesterday,
the Lord wakes me with newness and forgiveness the next day. We're all a work in progress, and Ethan (while being a work that keeps my prayer life solid) is a work that I will never quit or give up on. (sorry literary friends, I can't figure that sentence without a preposition at the end)
Here are some sweet pictures from the week:
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I am reminded this morning that even when I have a day like Ethan had yesterday,
the Lord wakes me with newness and forgiveness the next day. We're all a work in progress, and Ethan (while being a work that keeps my prayer life solid) is a work that I will never quit or give up on. (sorry literary friends, I can't figure that sentence without a preposition at the end)
Here are some sweet pictures from the week:
2 comments:
Glad you held your ground! It will be a lesson well learned for all. The two sisters were watching, I can guarantee that!
Parenting is not for wimps!
BEAUTIFUL BABIES.
Love
Pop
Post a Comment