Ewwww! I hope she enjoyed those eggs!
What a beautiful babies foot.May we have more pics & especially a singing video?Those Hanks Children are cool!Missing yall so much.LoveDad/Pop
that's just gross...-daddy
But what adorable toes nonetheless!
I'm laughing more at the fact that "grandpa" wants more pics and singing videos!!Those granpas. They can be quite a handful.Melissa
She and Silas must be soul-mates (or sole-mates) because he is always rubbing some food in between his toes...french fries, waffles. But he does it on purpose
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ewwww! I hope she enjoyed those eggs!
What a beautiful babies foot.
May we have more pics & especially a singing video?
Those Hanks Children are cool!
Missing yall so much.
Love
Dad/Pop
that's just gross...
-daddy
But what adorable toes nonetheless!
I'm laughing more at the fact that "grandpa" wants more pics and singing videos!!
Those granpas. They can be quite a handful.
Melissa
She and Silas must be soul-mates (or sole-mates) because he is always rubbing some food in between his toes...french fries, waffles. But he does it on purpose
Post a Comment