OH MY GOSH...I just read your post below about a "day with no mommy!" LOL...it is a terrible feeling when they say that, and next time, if there is one, I will have to do just what you did!
I haven't been by ina while, because when I redid my sidebar, for some reason it didn't load all the blogs I had listed! HMMM....
Anyway, hope all is well now. Our girl is 4 days younger than you boy! Exciting times! :)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH...I just read your post below about a "day with no mommy!" LOL...it is a terrible feeling when they say that, and next time, if there is one, I will have to do just what you did!
I haven't been by ina while, because when I redid my sidebar, for some reason it didn't load all the blogs I had listed! HMMM....
Anyway, hope all is well now. Our girl is 4 days younger than you boy! Exciting times! :)
Post a Comment