Saturday, November 1, 2008

He didn't make it, but I bet he'd try for you...

E.K.: "Mama, See moon?"

Mom: "I see that moon. It's pretty. Do you know who made the moon, Ella Kate?"

E.K.: "Pop."

2 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Miss EK, you are one smart girl! You know what's comin' in a couple of months and who will give you just what you want! All that talk about SC is nonsense. Pop is the man! :)

I can't wait to see you...don't grow up too much more before then. I love you! ~Aunt S

Roger aka POP said...

Guess who's getting an extra special Christmas Gift, sorry I meant to say GIFTS this year from Pop?

I did not make our moon but you could tell her I helped hang it..

Love YOU ELLA KATE....Please come to TEXAS soon and I'll take you to the beach that I...ugh.. made.
Pop will teach you to drive the car ther..like I did your Mom.

Love
POP
Pop