Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's Good to be a Guinea Pig

We had the honor of being guinea pigs for a friend at church who is an awesome up-and-comer in the photography world. It also doesn't hurt that her husband is a big Cowboys fan and fellow Texan...I'm just sayin'.

Check out her work (and believe me it was work...E.K. screamed that she was "tode a.k.a cold" the entire time, Ethan was a funny ham for the camera and Mia was shy. Mom and Dad were freezing too!) HERE.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are beautiful! My favorite is the one of Ethan smiling so big with the gorgeous fall leaves. Great job, H.W.!

joanna said...

Beautiful shots Heather! We actually had some family pics taken on Sunday too and boy, was it cold! We can totally sympathize. Lauren's hands were like little ice cubes when we were done.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a little prejudiced, but what a beautiful family. New pics for Christmas???? Tell Ethan to keep saving Gran's sugars.
Love, Gran/Mom

Anonymous said...

No, Gran, you are not prejudiced! I agree whole heartedly! Ethan, Grandmama loves sugars,too.
Love you all. Grandmama

Betty said...

I am in awe of how moments of love and beauty in the Hanks family were truly captured in these precious photos!