Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well, at least we're not the Motel Six

I was cleaning the wood floors on Wednesday which means all kids are banned from
the wood floors. Instead of playing in their play room full of toys they chose
to play in the living room where I had all of the chairs stored.
Mia was pretending to be the mommy, Ethan was the baby and E.K. was the cousin.
They were pretending to be on a trip and were having a great time while the sweat dripped
from my non-showered face.
As I mopped the floor next to the living room, Ethan in his baby voice said to Mia,
"Mama, who is that?"
Mia replied, "Oh don't worry baby, that's just the janitor of the hotel."

Nice.

3 comments:

Roger aka POP said...

But what a smart, great cookin and cool lookin janitor!

Love
Dad

CEU said...

That is so hilarious. It makes me happy when you take short breaks from the Hanks Christian Academy to share funny tales.

Just last weekend-W uttered the words "I don't want you to be my mom, I want a new mom" and I just smiled. I thought back to just a few weeks ago where you shared such words of wisdom and inspiration and was ready to make his dream come true.

Enjoying Life Together said...

Funny!