Morning language arts at Hanks Christian Academy Mia is perfecting her letters; Ethan is doing Spiderman Handwriting; and Ella Kate is polishing up on her Barbie coloring skills.
Wow, look at EK working hard. I wish she'd teach Will and Wesley her work ethic. They decided today while Mommy was teaching in the kitchen would be a great time to get into something they weren't supposed to!
You were made to homeschool. That is amazing. I tried my hand at some homeschooling over Christmas and I lost control within the first two minutes. Still praying though...
Don't you remember the Roger Price McFaddin Beach Christian Driving Accademy that you, Amber and Rissa attended all those summers. I think you were five or six years old at the time?
You were one of my best students.
But let's keep that to ourselves as your Mom aka Gran was not at the beach with us on those days.
6 comments:
Wow, look at EK working hard. I wish she'd teach Will and Wesley her work ethic. They decided today while Mommy was teaching in the kitchen would be a great time to get into something they weren't supposed to!
Now...that is a picture perfect morning! And what time shall the Apple children come over? Hee hee hee...
You were made to homeschool. That is amazing. I tried my hand at some homeschooling over Christmas and I lost control within the first two minutes. Still praying though...
That's Cool Heather. I love it.
You sure have beautiful babies!
Don't you remember the Roger Price McFaddin Beach Christian Driving Accademy that you, Amber and Rissa attended all those summers. I think you were five or six years old at the time?
You were one of my best students.
But let's keep that to ourselves as your Mom aka Gran was not at the beach with us on those days.
Love
DaD/Pop
The only reason this picture made the blog today is because it just seemed a little too perfect.
Trust me, yesterday I was the meanest homeschool mommy that ever lived.
~Heather
Gotta' love the kitchen table for more than eating!
Post a Comment