Cute conversations from the Hanks kids this week:
Ethan
Mom: Ella Kate I'd appreciate it if you would stop stepping on my feet.
Ethan: Mom what does appreciate mean?
Me: It's like when you're thankful for what someone does.
Ethan: Then Mom, I appreciate you.
Mia
Mia: Mom, Ethan and I were talking last night. You know about how I'm not great at riding my bike?
Me: Mmm hmmm
Mia: Well, I was thinking...I think that riding a bicycle is just not really my sport. Probably because I don't practice enough. So, I'm just going to practice a whole bunch and then I'll be great at it.
Me: Good thinking.
Ella Kate
E.K.: Mommy, I want waffles please.
Mom: Okay, just a second. Here are your waffles.
E.K.: Mom, I changed my attitude. I want apple.
Mom: You changed your mind?
E.K.: Yes, I changed my attitude. I want apple.
Ethan
Mom: Ella Kate I'd appreciate it if you would stop stepping on my feet.
Ethan: Mom what does appreciate mean?
Me: It's like when you're thankful for what someone does.
Ethan: Then Mom, I appreciate you.
Mia
Mia: Mom, Ethan and I were talking last night. You know about how I'm not great at riding my bike?
Me: Mmm hmmm
Mia: Well, I was thinking...I think that riding a bicycle is just not really my sport. Probably because I don't practice enough. So, I'm just going to practice a whole bunch and then I'll be great at it.
Me: Good thinking.
Ella Kate
E.K.: Mommy, I want waffles please.
Mom: Okay, just a second. Here are your waffles.
E.K.: Mom, I changed my attitude. I want apple.
Mom: You changed your mind?
E.K.: Yes, I changed my attitude. I want apple.
1 comment:
It is of course a different attitude wanting an apple and not a waffle. It is about an attitude to life and health, apple - much healthier! :)She is smarter than you think that girl! All smart comments from your kids this week. :)
Love you all
Aunt Anne Grethe
Post a Comment