This is just a small portion of what is all over my furniture.
E.K. apparently snatched a blue ink pen from my Bible.
When I asked her if she did it she replied happily,
"I did! I did do it! Ella Kate did it!"
When I asked her why she did it she said very happily,
"I maked pwetty pictures, Mommy!"
Argh.
Oh yea, and I needed to use the bonus room to view the video that goes with the Bible study.
Needless to say, E.K. was punished and not allowed to eat her Ivey Cake that I had saved for her.
The punishment was nothing compared to the weeping over that cupcake. Sister likes her some cupcake.
Shawn had to dissassemble the t.v. with dvd player and haul it down the stairs to keep me from completely having a break down. My hero...once again. (that was really sweet especially considering these kinds of incidents freak him out WAY more than me. I thought he was going to vomit. No joke.)
11 comments:
YES,
SHE IS PRECIOUS and I miss her!
Maybe Pop should send her the Crayola 200-Piece Master Works art case from Toys R US.
And send mom and dad my prescription of xanax?
Love
Pop
I think I saw "I love you, mommy" on one of those cushions..Hugs,Gram
"Pwetty pictures!!!!" :) Just have all your kids work on it a bit more and you have a special work of art in your spare room. :) Or you could try some special cleaning agents. In Norway I use red spirit on pen markings, it normally does the job. I don't know what that is called in the USA though. Never saw it there. Hope you find a way. So heart breaking to hear the little one cry from being punished, almost no help to think about what monsters kids would grow up to be if they weren't disiplined... Bless her heart, she just wanted to make your sofa a bit more interesting...
I forget what type of fabric you have but try the Zout first. It may surprise you! (Unless of course, a new "look" would be good too.)
She's still a sweetie!! I love you, EK!! (Just take it easy on Mom for the next few months. She's the "p word" that Granny would never say! :)
I have had several doodlers on my tan microfiber. Get you some hairspray and a soapy washcloth and you may scrub forever but it will come out.
That's a doozie. Alcohol is supposed to take out ink. I'm thinking the slip covers are a good idea. I love you. Gran
Why don't you just bring the couch to my bonus room to match the ink decorated coffe and end tables! Remember Chloe did not say, "I did it!" She instead said that Cami did it...Cameron was still in the womb at the time!!!
Amber and I have no cleaning solution ideas, but love the pictures. Did she tell you what she drew?
This post is so eerrily familiar to me. I think Rhett and E.K. were somehow twins separated at birth.
LOL....ok...after I read this, I had to go back and search for the post where I talked about Timothy's drawings on the sheets in his room.... go here and check it out...
http://thoughtsfromdimplequeen.blogspot.com/2007/05/i-didnt-have-any-paper.html
I'm not sure if that will post as a link...you may have to copy and paste!
Angie
As the mother of the child who is definitely separated at birth from EK, I recommend Woolite Oxy cleaner. I've scrubbed everything you can imagine out of my microfiber. Pen, big red, barf, snot, chocolate, pee, etc...
Best of luck!
Post a Comment