Ok, I knew that you had big babies but I had no idea she was over TEN POUNDS when she was born!!! Girl, you are WOMAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Happy Birthday!!!Love,The Apples
I love those cheeks! Happy Birthday, EK!
Aw, sweet pics! Happy Birthday, Ella Kate! Hope y'all have a fun day.
Geez, I can't believe she is 2! Happy Birthday, EK!!! We love you.
Just adorable! Wish we were there to celebrate with you,Ella Kate! Happy birthday!Hugs and kisses from Amilie, Uncle John and Aunt Anne Grethe
Happy, Happy Birthday EK!!!! We miss you and hope you had a wonderful birthday. Wish we could have had some cake with you. Lots of love, Aunt Amber and Uncle John
Happy B-Day Ella KateBeautiful pics...Now bring on the Movie of Ella Kate riding her new Princess bicycle.LovePop --- EK's grandpaw
Sorry we missed it EK! Love you so much!Good Lord, I never realized she was 22 1/4 inches! Not only big, but tall!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ok, I knew that you had big babies but I had no idea she was over TEN POUNDS when she was born!!! Girl, you are WOMAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Love,
The Apples
I love those cheeks! Happy Birthday, EK!
Aw, sweet pics! Happy Birthday, Ella Kate! Hope y'all have a fun day.
Geez, I can't believe she is 2! Happy Birthday, EK!!! We love you.
Just adorable!
Wish we were there to celebrate with you,Ella Kate!
Happy birthday!
Hugs and kisses from
Amilie, Uncle John and
Aunt Anne Grethe
Happy, Happy Birthday EK!!!! We miss you and hope you had a wonderful birthday. Wish we could have had some cake with you. Lots of love, Aunt Amber and Uncle John
Happy B-Day Ella Kate
Beautiful pics...
Now bring on the Movie of Ella Kate riding her new Princess bicycle.
Love
Pop --- EK's grandpaw
Sorry we missed it EK! Love you so much!
Good Lord, I never realized she was 22 1/4 inches! Not only big, but tall!
Post a Comment