Yes, he's the sweet brother.He's perfect in my book!Heather, my lovely daughter who has senority over my other sweet daughters. Did you notice I did not say you are the oldest of my daughters?I must tell you I once was a sweet brother too.IT'S TURE, cause my "MOM SAID SO".But if you look long and closely at the eyes of the sweet young brother on the trike with his baby sis...and then you may see what real boys think...Ethan:"I bet I can pop a wheelie and ride this bad machine with the extra weight on the backend for at least a block or two. Unless my Mom cathes me first or Ella Kate hits me in the back of the head.Love your blogDad/ POP/GranPawJust kidding Heather.... ELLA KATE would kick his butt good.
Your dad has a way of making a photo "come alive"! :) Thanks, Pop!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yes, he's the sweet brother.
He's perfect in my book!
Heather, my lovely daughter who has senority over my other sweet daughters.
Did you notice I did not say you are the oldest of my daughters?
I must tell you I once was a sweet brother too.
IT'S TURE, cause my "MOM SAID SO".
But if you look long and closely at the eyes of the sweet young brother on the trike with his baby sis...and then you may see what real boys think...
Ethan:
"I bet I can pop a wheelie and ride this bad machine with the extra weight on the backend for at least a block or two.
Unless my Mom cathes me first or Ella Kate hits me in the back of the head.
Love your blog
Dad/ POP/GranPaw
Just kidding Heather.... ELLA KATE would kick his butt good.
Your dad has a way of making a photo "come alive"! :) Thanks, Pop!
Post a Comment