Hey, this is me...E.K.
Mom told me last week that I needed to start wearing big girl panties.
So, I do now.
Mom also told me I get "snuit snacks" if I go to the potty and not in my pants.
So, I do now.
I told Mom last night that "I not wear dose pull-ups any more."
So, I wore panties to bed and kept them dry and then went to the potty
all by myself this morning.
Because, "I do it myself. I not need help."
Mom says Jesus is so good because now she doesn't have to change diapers for 11 more weeks.
I think Jesus needs some "snuit snacks" too.
Love,
Ella Kate
5 comments:
Ella Kate, Grandmama and Da are SOOO proud of you!! You truly are a big girl. We love you bunches and can't wait to see you again..Love you, Grandmama and Da
Isn't it the best thing EVVAH!!
Beautiful Smart Girl Ella Kate.
Now all you need are some Dale Jr Brand Nascar Panties and Hat.
Miss you so much baby girl.
Hey Gran...I put the toilete seat up & down for ya..Where's my snuit snacks.
What a minute...is that like a Scooby Snack or something?
Love you Ella Kate.
Great Job Heather and that Shawn Guy
I'm thinking that I need to spend some time with EK. She is such a good writer and quite hilarious!
Natalie
Good job, Ella Kate!
Post a Comment