After taking a bite of her dinner the other day:
"Aww man! Dat is some good dinner."
After Mia got on to her about something:
"Mia! I was just listening to my heart."
After waking from her nap today (Friday):
Me: Hi Katie Bug! Did you go potty?"
EK: Mmm Hmmm, I did.
Me: When did you go?
EK: On Fursday.
Me: Okay, well since it's Friday we better go.
When taking a sip of water:
"Ahhhh dat's nice and fweshing (refreshing)."
Before bed on Easter Sunday:
"Member when dat Jesus died on the cwoss? Member?"
"Aww man! Dat is some good dinner."
After Mia got on to her about something:
"Mia! I was just listening to my heart."
After waking from her nap today (Friday):
Me: Hi Katie Bug! Did you go potty?"
EK: Mmm Hmmm, I did.
Me: When did you go?
EK: On Fursday.
Me: Okay, well since it's Friday we better go.
When taking a sip of water:
"Ahhhh dat's nice and fweshing (refreshing)."
Before bed on Easter Sunday:
"Member when dat Jesus died on the cwoss? Member?"
4 comments:
Absolutely precious!
What a smart angel !! God bless you all..Grandmama and Da
gotta love me some EK!
Need no comedy shows in that house! Great comments!
Post a Comment