Another beautiful baby.Roger/Pop
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. She is beautiful!
Wow! You finally had one smaller than my biggest one! :) Glad to hear you're all doing well. I'll call later today.
I love you Ava!Love Hannah!
So nice to meet you, Ava. Can't wait to hear your story of arrival. We love you already!
Ummmmm, last time I checked this is NOT the 29th!!! congratulations!! Hope everyone is doing well this morning. Can't wait to meet her!
OH MY GOODNESS! Is she really here? I guess she couldn't wait until the 29th! CONGRATS! She is beautiful! :)
She is beautiful! Congratulations, I cant wait to meet her!
Precious!!! So very happy for the Hanks family!
Congratulations to the Hanks family SIX! You are so beautiful baby Ava, and I can't wait to meet you!
I am so glad that I got to see and hold this beautiful new baby Hanks. Ava is so beautiful that she brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Another beautiful baby.
Roger/Pop
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. She is beautiful!
Wow! You finally had one smaller than my biggest one! :)
Glad to hear you're all doing well. I'll call later today.
I love you Ava!
Love Hannah!
So nice to meet you, Ava. Can't wait to hear your story of arrival. We love you already!
Ummmmm, last time I checked this is NOT the 29th!!!
congratulations!! Hope everyone is doing well this morning. Can't wait to meet her!
OH MY GOODNESS! Is she really here? I guess she couldn't wait until the 29th! CONGRATS! She is beautiful! :)
She is beautiful! Congratulations, I cant wait to meet her!
Precious!!! So very happy for the Hanks family!
Congratulations to the Hanks family SIX! You are so beautiful baby Ava, and I can't wait to meet you!
I am so glad that I got to see and hold this beautiful new baby Hanks. Ava is so beautiful that she brought tears to my eyes.
Post a Comment