Monday, May 11, 2009

Yep, that says it.

I have been so blessed by so many people the past couple of weeks. So many people who have fed us, cared for my kids, done my laundry (and brought it back folded like it came out of the store), called me, written cards, had our lawn mowed, flown in from TX to take care of us (and not get paid for her job an entire week) etc. While I am working slowly on getting those thank you's out, I came across this verse today and it spoke right to my almost speechless heart. This is for all of you: Mom, Shawn, my awesome extended family, AJ, AC, SY, AJ, TJ, SM, SG, JB, MB, AS, EA, TD, PJ, RC, FUEL class.

Psalm 94:18-19
If I say, "My foot is slipping," Your loyal love, O Lord, supports me. When worries threaten to overwhelm me, Your soothing touch makes me HAPPY." (New English Translation)

Thank you for being faithful to listen to His voice. Thank you for putting your busy lives and schedules aside. Thank you for blessing us beyond belief.

Love,
Heather

4 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

I soooooooooo know how you're feeling right now. But just remember that this is a season and what goes around, comes around. You'll be blessing others in the months and years to come. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to say that AJ is a better laundry folder than me? hahahaha I have no doubts that she is:)

Anonymous said...

We all love you. It's as simple as that. You are very welcome.
Love, Mom/Gran

Roger aka POP said...

Thank you for sending Gran back home to Texas.

Our yard needs mowing.

Love,Dad/Pop