Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eight Weeks

Ava got to meet her Grammy for the first time this past weekend.
Thanks for all the laundry you folded and hours of holding the sweet girl.
I was able to actually accomplish things around the house...and she's officially spoiled now.

Right in the middle of a smile.
Love this dress that the Breland's gave Ava from Janey and Jack.
It's still a little big, but I had to try it out.
Ava is doing well.
She's really smiling a lot more now and acting a little less like a tiny baby.
Nursing is getting better. She's sleeping about a 7 hour stretch, but the 7 hours from 8 PM to 3 AM. I'm working this week to maneuver that a bit. Mia and EK slept a solid 8-9 hours through the night at 6 weeks, so I'm ready for us to get this show on the road! Ethan was 10 weeks, but I'm hoping for us to accomplish that this week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet girl! Gay, I am so jealous. I miss all that sugar.
Gran/Kathy

Pamela Johnson said...

Look how cute she is smiling! love that dress too! haven't seen you forever, friend!

Nicole @ Four Real said...

You go girl! She'll be sleeping before you know it! :)

Mel said...

Any of those time lines sound amazing -Liam was nine months and Noah was 16 months until we were at the full night- that is why we only have 2 and you have 4!!! Way to go - she is just cute as a button!!!!

Betty said...

Loving that dress! So excited to hear the nursing is better. Wow on getting your babies to sleep for 8-9 hour stretches so early!!! You've got a special gift sister!

Roger aka POP said...

Heather,

Ava is another Beautiful Hanks baby girl.

Wow,
Ava and I have some much in common.

I too sleep 7-8hrs at a stretch, wake up,...
see Gran off to work, then sleep till brunch or till Gran gets home to cook supper.

Love
Dad/Pop/GranPaw