This hair bow moment is brought to you by hair bow mafia boss, Ashley J. and her little hair bow mafia member Eliza. Thanks again Jones family!
Ava turned 10 weeks old on Tuesday and had her two month check-up that day.
She weighed in at 11lbs 3 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. That takes her from the 10th up to the 50th percentile. That's still a percentile foreign to this fluffy family, but those pounds and inches have a lot of hard work and tears behind them.
Ava started sleeping 11 hours through the night last week. God could not have timed it better since it was VBS week and we were all exhausted. She has kept it up since then and I'm a new woman! Can I get an A-MEN sister?!?
6 comments:
AMEN SISTER!!! What a georgeous, great growing, sleeper you have there.
WHO is very precious in her BIG bow. But I will have to say I do not take the "boss" title. I believe there is a bigger bow boss out there (AHEM CHECKERS). I enjoyed it my headband bow days are through =)
Go Ava!!
Love the hairbow!
AMEN!
As for the bow...the girl doesn't stand a chance with two older sisters.
Love that baby,love that bow, she has perfect head to bow ratio:)
Oh, how I miss hairbows. Three cheers for a great dr. visit and a healthy baby girl!
Amen on the sleep!
And, you deserve a lifetime of facials and beach vacations for the work you put into feeding that sweet girl!
The bow is adorable. Looks like Miss Emmy's going to have to upgrade from her little 2 inch headband bow!
Post a Comment