Friday, September 4, 2009

Red Rover, Red Rover...

Look who learned to ROLL OVER!!!
Ava flipped herself over yesterday morning when I went to get her out of bed.

6 comments:

Enjoying Life Together said...

Sweet girl! She'll be chasing after the others before we know it! ~Aunt S

Anonymous said...

My goodness, she is getting big!

Anonymous said...

So exciting! New pictures. That looks like baby Heather. Wish I could get my scanner to work and I would send pics of you. Love Gran

Enjoying Life Together said...

I'm so glad to see a new post...I was getting a little concerned :)

Looks like you all had a great time at King's Island... I'm jealous.

Uncle Brent

Anne Grethe said...

She is growing that Ava! So sweet! THanks a lot for the lovlwy xard we got today. I am really embarrased that we have not sent a gift for her yet. I will phone you about that one of these days. Looks like you had a great summer. First time for me to check blogs since June... Hope to be more regular as our schedule gets more normal after getting more settled in this house. Tell everyone hi!

Anne Grethe said...

Sorry for horrible typing last night... it was pretty late...