There were 31 babies dedicated today, and I imagine there will be about that many when it happens again in March. As Pastor Tom says, "our church has no problem with procreation...we're good at it."
a verse, chosen by the parents, over each baby.
This picture also shows Ella Kate saying over and over, "Mama, my hands are pink!"
The spotlights were making her hands pink and she was delighted. (It is her favorite color after all.)
She loved it. Ava smiled at PT the entire time. She just gets so tickled
when anyone talks to her.
Ava was given a pretty new pink Bible, pink monogrammed burp cloth as well as
a nice certificate of dedication.
The kids would not want me to forget that they also had pretty cupcakes.
"I seek you with all my heart; do not not let me stray from your commands.
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
Psalm 119:10-11

8 comments:
Pretty girl!
You ALL looked beautiful (well, the boys looked handsome). ;)
Morgan kept saying that her head was purple!
A blog post and lesson plans?!! You went home and got busy last night! ;)
Ava looked precious in her pink dress, and you looked good in your black dress with the new hair!
What a beautiful family!!God Bless You all..Gram and Da
Sweet baby! I stole a picture off this blog post and put it on mine.
So precious. I miss you guys so much. Love, Gran
Precious... wish I would have thought to get a quick family photo too. I hope Sonya's turns out well.
I love sharing the day, and all the baby questions about dairy, egg and nut free living with my other baby mama's.
You all are fast! I need to get a post up!
BTW, I sure am glad I didn't have some weird look on my face in the background of your photos!
Ava really was smiling a lot at PT! Too funny!!!
Honestly, I never see you or Shawn not smiling, so she has some great examples to follow!!!
31 kids at the same dedication! She will never run out of friends that Ava for sure! So pretty - lovely to see her smiling to the pastor. You all looked lovely! :)
Post a Comment