
Weather was chilly when we got there on Saturday, but it slowly warmed up
throughout the week. I have never seen the ocean so calm as it was the first couple of days we were there. No waves at all. Just beautiful.
This is the lazy river area at our condo. We stayed at the Phoenix West and we will definitely be making a repeat visit.
Such an awesome place to stay.
Ethan only did it once.
5 comments:
Gorgeous beach and precious kids. Oh, you too Heath and Shawn !! Love all of you..Gram and Da
Looks like a fun time had by all...love the pic of Ava in her cover up. The Phoenix West looks awesome!
That water was never that calm when I was there. Did you see any jellyfish?
That condo looks awesome!! After a cold morning at soccer, I could use a little r&r at the beach!
Man, that place looks great! Awesome water slide....my kids would die to slide down that thing. Too bad the water was chilly. That's the pits!
Post a Comment