Sunday, October 4, 2009

Riding bikes and pretty girls

Ella Kate is in love with her "new" clothes that came down from the attic this week.
She is a fashionista who loves hand-me-downs from big sis and a new pair of shoes in any style.
These are her "faux-Uggs."
Hard to believe she's only two years old.

Mia is getting to be such a big girl.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is EK in her brown boots and dress?! She certainly has that model look down in the first picture!

Shawn said...

My sweet girls. :)
-daddy

Anonymous said...

I had to look twice...I thought EK was Mia for a second! They are getting so big and more beautiful every day!

Jessica said...

Ella Kate is straight up Diva!! And now I'm not the only Burk who adores her...so does Mike after getting to snuggle with her at the soccer game!

Kyla said...

I cannot believe how big they are...they are beautiful!!!

Anne Grethe said...

Wow! Big girls, indeed, and how pretty! I am sure EK would look 2 years older than Amilie next to her, not 4 months. She really is big and mature for her age! Must be handy for you now that you have a baby to take care of. One "diaper kid" at the time is the best i guess. :)